Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 12:44:43 -0800

ProFoto in Portland has one w/color head and focotar for $1,300....first
one I have seen available locally for about 3 years....if I could get them
down $650 it would be mine.  Actually, if I could get them down to $1,000 I
would be more than happy.  Given the wife situation, interested in swapping
the V-35 for a wife?  Specs available on request.

At 05:44 PM 1/24/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Marc,
>
> >I have been offered a V-35 with lens in E+ condition for $650.  I
>>haven't
>>been following the pricing on these lately -- is this a good deal?  I
>
>[snip]

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane