Subject: Re: [Leica] in the Bay Area?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:25:31 -0800

Keeble and Shuchat Photography has two stores. A consumer store (35mm,
video, tripods, used, books, darkroom, etc.) and a professional store (MF,
LF, big tripods, lighting, digital, rental, etc.). The consumer store is on
the corner (290 California Ave.) and the pro store is 261 California Ave.,
across the street and down a few doors from the consumer store. Upstairs on
the consumer store, in the darkroom section, is Terry Shuchat's Leica
collection. Massive and impressive. There is also a gallery upstairs which
sometimes has some good stuff.

There is a possibility that I could meet you there and introduce you to the
staff, I work about eight blocks away from the store (you might think this
is a good thing... but it isn't!)

Let me know.

Jim

Jim Brick