Subject: [Leica] Luis Casteneda pix
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:26:23 -0800

LUGnuts:

Got a note from Luis Casteneda I thought I'd pass along.

Click on    http://www.fotoimagen.com
Once there, click on "ESTE MES" and then look for "FOTOGRAFICAMENTE",
Click and see some animals pictures...
Enjoy,
Luis

The Heron is done with the Leica 400 f2/8 and on the projected original
I've seen you could practically count the fleas in the feathers.  He
told me he got only one frame off and the shot was gone.  The others are
probably with the 100 macro which he uses a lot.  The magazine is in
Spanish, but the pix are universal.

donal
- --
Donal Philby