Subject: Re: [Leica] TTAbrahams winder
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:07:42 -0500

> > Bill
> >
> > By the way, I'm a user so I wouldn't care if it said "PEZ" on it. Then
> > again, PEZ might be cool.

Tom, If he gets one that sez Pez on it I want mine modified so it says
Pez on it also. Or even Abrahamson. Love it. It's a joy to work with as
just about everyone has attested to here on the LUG. I think it helps
stabilize my hand when using slower shutter speeds. One question,
though: Can I (or you) bend the little tab on the advance lever so it's
easier to get a fingernail under to flip it to the operating position?

Carl S.