Subject: Re: [Leica] TTAbrahams winder
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:50:40 -0800

Greetings and Happy Holidays from   a new reader!
                                                               ^
                                                       ( 1 month  )

I hate lines but I'm afraid I would also like some information. I have been
reading the mail for the last several days about Tom's winders and I must
admit to my curiosity. The one question that I have is the noise level when
your are winding. Would it still keep me invisible?

			Cheers,
			David Medley
			dmedley@whidbey.net