Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] which 35mm f2??
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:11:37 -0800

Don't forget about some of the other guy's older screw mount lenses.
For years I made a decent living with an old Canon 35 mm f 1.8 screw mount
on one of my M-4's. Some of that type of glass is still available at better
than old Summicron prices. I still use it on occasion as well as a Nikkor
85mm f 1.5 that is a great piece of glass. You get good negs. and at the
same time you can save a little each day for the ASPH.