Subject: [Leica] wide angle for R8
From: Alexander Tsiris <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:25:27 +0200

Hello fellow Leica fans,

I just got the New 35-70 f4 from Germany (I was told they just got a couple a few
days ago as the older batch had to be returned for problems!). I am running some
velvia through it and I'll let you know how it turns out.

No, my new problem. I am looking for a wide angle lens (24mm preferably) but I'm
getting confused with all the new ROM updates and even the salesperson here is
confused. Does anyone know which lens with which ROM works with the R8??

thanks and merry Christmas!