Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Picasso and Duncan re Le
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 17 Dec 97 14:12:00 GMT

>>>>>>>christoph wrote........

There is another book (I think it is from Duncan) where he does a report of
Picasso drawing a picture. A tremendous piece of art from both of them. In
the
preface there is something written about an extra silent M3, custom made for
him.

There's also another book, the only DDD book about Picasso I have called the
Silent Studio, in which the studio is pictured after Picasso's death. This
is printed in beautiful gravure, with those luxurious charcoal black
surfaces, no half tones, just a very close approximation to film grain,
lovely.

Jem