Subject: [Leica] No Subject
From: BJF 111 <BJF111@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:40:25 EST

To all of my Friends,

I now that the moment is lat, and you may or may not have recived an invation,
but if will be in town, your are invited to the Leicia Gallery for my show
opening on the 18th.  It is between 5 and 8 pm and the address is at 670
Broadway.  The show will be running from the 19th to the 24th of January.  If
we can make an apointment, I would love to take you through a walk thorough of
the exhibt.  as you may know, opening is a horror, so I will not have much
time to spend with you then.  Reply to me by email or phone and hopefully meet
at the Gallery.  If not, have a great Holiday.
Yours
Ben