Subject: Re: [Leica] bitten by the SL bug
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 14:34:13 +0100

>What are you giving away for the 24, Hans ?

Nothing important, just a 4th generation Summicron 35/2,0, left over since I
bought the 35/2,0 asph. I still have a 1st generation 35/2,0 as well.
I have always regretted selling my black M2 with Leicavit, but sometimes we
have to make sacrifices in order to get all the nice new Leica products.
It is easy to part from things that can be easily replaced, but an old Leica
in nice shape is something to hold on to, unless the new object is badly
needed. So this time I am only asking myself if I eventually will find out
that the 24/2,8 is too close to the 21/3,4 that I already am using. (I dare
not ask my wife for her opinion...)
Regards, Hans