Subject: Re: [Leica] bitten by the SL bug
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 11:16:05 +0100

Patrick,
You did the right thing! We need some fun in life now and then, in order to
feel good. An SL is a fine camera and I am sure you will produce some nice
images with it, feeling good while using it.
I often buy Leica collectibles when I find them at good prices, knowing that
I can always sell them later on without much loss. But it is nice to have
them in the study for a few years.
However, as new M-lenses are coming out all the time, I find myself selling
the old stuff that I have collected. Right now, I am seriosly debating with
myself whether I really need a new 24/2,8 asph. I have been offered one with
finder for $ 1650, and if I dont buy it, somebody else will...
Regards, Hans