Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning and Preservation Products
From: "Craig W. Shier" <shier@mnsinc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 16:11:21 -0500

Is the cover really just PVC?  I've been trying to guess what the real
composition was.  There have been a couple "Gutta Percha" threads so I
assumed the cover was a rubber product.  Someone a long time ago on this
list suggested lemon oil as a protectant/nutrient for it.  Is that the prime
component of Harly's Lemon Magic?

Craig W. Shier
shier@mnsinc.com