Subject: Re: [Leica] Yellow Cast on Flash "shots"
From: "Craig W. Shier" <shier@mnsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:36:43 -0500

I have this same problem occasionally.  When I'm using my M which sync's at
1/50, I just stop down to f8 for bounce off ceiling or f11 for direct flash.
That also eliminates the ambient.

If you really want to get fancy put an 80A filter on the lens to whiten the
ambient and a 81A gel on the flash.  Then the flash and ambient will be
closer to the same color temp.
shier@mnsinc.com