Subject: [Leica] leicaflex
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 19:34:09 +0100

Hello,
I have a few questions concerning the leicaflex models. I know the
differences between the leicaflex and the leicaflex SLx but I'd like to know
the differences between the leicaflex SL and the SL2. If anyone knows...
I also would like to know what kind of light measuring system does exist in
both of these cameras and how to use it.
My last question is about the R lenses. What are the differences between the
leicaflex R lenses and the new R lenses. Are the new one better? or is it
just a difference of the mounting system.
Thank you in advance.
Thib.