Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Moss on Welch
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 06:35:03 -0700

On 13 Dec 97,  Leikon35 wrote:

<snip>

>  but you only have to ask a highly respected dealer like Jim Kuehl and
>  he will tell you that he buys from Leica USA  w/o passport and will
>  sell you his own personal warranty coverage for one year.

<snip>

Upfront, let me say that I like Jim Kuehl and the little business I've
done with him has been completely satisfactory and without incident.
Unless something has changed in the last few months, however, Jim is
not an authorized Leica dealer and can not buy from Leica USA. He buys
elsewhere and offers, typically, a one year warranty on new gear that
must be exercised through him.

The reasons for the above aren't important to this discussion, but the
above is mentioned in the interest of accuracy only.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:roger@beamon.org