Subject: Re: [Leica] 2.8/100 APO R+APO Ext R 2x
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 16:58:46 -0700

On 12 Dec 97,  ted grant wrote:

<snip>

> I'm somewhat doubtful about unsharp center and edges as explained, I'd
> like to see the transparencies when I hear comments of this nature.
> Simply because that combination has worked quite succesfully for me
> more than once.

Next time I talk to him, Ill ask if he can produce the slides. I
believe that he was shooting Sensia 100, but not sure. If I get to
see the work, I'll report back.

It would be a very handy combination for me too, as I assemble a lens
kit for the R6.2. After his comments, I had pretty much figured to drop
the idea and go to the 2.8/180mm R next and team that up with both APO
Extenders sometime down the line.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer