Subject: [Leica] Only One Lens
From: Rick Floyd <103060.1511@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:48:14 -0500

I know this was discussed awhile back, but at the time I didn't pay much
attention. However as my step in Leica M6 gets closer, I need to face the
reality that I can't buy everything that I want right away. My plan is to
purchase A 3 S 35/50/75-90 combination. Probably the 35 f2.0 ASPH, 50 Noctilux
(I hope) and either the 75 or 90 f2.8.

The majority of my work would be done in the 35 to 50 range. I could keep my
Hexar for the 35 and concentrate on low light with the 50 or 75. So which one
lens would you recommend to start?

Best Regards,
Rick