Subject: [Leica] 10 reasons why I need an M6
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:52:23 PDT

Ok, I'm ready to FINALLY get an M6.  While discussing this with my
wonderful and generally understanding wife, she said "why do you need an
M6?"   Her best question was "what will it do for me (her)?"

I guess other than a whole bunch of intangible reasons combined with a
small amount of lust, I didn't have a _good_ answer.  So my question to
the LUG is why do we need a camera like an M6?

Rick