Subject: [Leica] hood cover for 35mm f2 ASPH
From: korling@asiana.co.kr ( Stanley Reinike 961121)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:49:19 +0900

Happy holidays to all LUGgers from Seoul, Korea.

I recently purchased a 35mm F2 ASPH with a hood for my M6. The
documentation mentioned a small cover for the hood, but it wasn't
included with mine. I also checked with several Leica dealers here in
Seoul and in Hong Kong, but they didn't have them and didn't seem to
know about it. Recently, Leica imports to Korea have been discontinued
due to a serious weakening of the Korean Won, so it will be impossible
for me to special order one. Is this a relatively new item? Does anyone
know if it is now being shipped with the lens or available as an
accessory?

Thanks,
Stan Reinike