Subject: [Leica] International mail purchases
From: korling@asiana.co.kr ( Stanley Reinike 961121)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:57:07 +0900

It's Christmastime again and the prices of Leica equipment abroad,
especially in Asia, are very good. I would like to send some gifts home.
Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences ordering Leica
equipment from Germany, the UK, or Japan?

Do you know about how much tax I will have to pay for a new M6 ordered
from outside the US and shipped back?

Thanks again for the positive feedback. I always look forward to reading
the LUG at break time.
Stan Reinike