Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ridiculous "you wrote"
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 08:25:23 -0800

Leikon35@aol.com wrote:

>  Either way is fine with me BUT, I think the important issue is to do what
>  has been done below - saying Gary Todoroff or whoever, wrote: -----------
>  Instead of that ridiculous "you wrote", with out mentioning who "you is"
>  MM
>  <<
>  On  1 Dec 97,  Gary Todoroff wrote:
>
>  I'm happy to do it that way, Gary, but have done it the opposite way
>  since I assumed that all the world suffers the same CRS as I. I kinda
>  like the ability to scroll quickly through the appropriately snipped
>  stuff to reacquaint my brain with what already transpired before I do
>  the reply.
>
>  What say you, subscribers? Is this the better way?
>   >>Since CRS is a first cousin to CRAFT desease which I seem to have, I also
find it useful to scroll the original message as well.  There are many
times that I delete messages without reading them because of volume that
comes through, only to catch it down the line to see if the thread has
swung to something else that might interest me. Like this thread here.
Basically, it's rediculous.  I'll delete the next 100 replies, and in
January catch it again.  I'm sure that it will still be going on.
jack gottlob