Subject: Re: [Leica] A trip
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:54:34 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> Art wrote:
>
> <<<what is the best process/technology/etc. to specify in order to get
> prints matching as closely as possible the transparencies from which they
> were made?  Thanks much for any help.>>>>

Several years ago I contracted a fairly large job making prints from
slides.  Some of the slides were faded others like new.  The job had
enough money in it for me to buy a Bogan Illumitran (spelling?).  I used
Agfa Ultra 35mm and got beautiful internegs. It was fast and easy.  The
machine paid for itself many times over.  The negs were sent to my lab
for printing, and the results where excellent.
Jack