Subject: [Leica] Re: Ridiculous "you wrote"
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 02:14:42 -0500 (EST)

 Either way is fine with me BUT, I think the important issue is to do what
 has been done below - saying Gary Todoroff or whoever, wrote: -----------
 Instead of that ridiculous "you wrote", with out mentioning who "you is"
 MM
 <<
 On  1 Dec 97,  Gary Todoroff wrote:

 I'm happy to do it that way, Gary, but have done it the opposite way
 since I assumed that all the world suffers the same CRS as I. I kinda
 like the ability to scroll quickly through the appropriately snipped
 stuff to reacquaint my brain with what already transpired before I do
 the reply.

 What say you, subscribers? Is this the better way?