Subject: [Leica] Filtering-Do it!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 06:29:54 -0700

On 30 Nov 97,  Steve Hickel wrote:

> Roger,
>
> If that works then a shorter subject is in order.

Wouldn't have said it if it were not so. Just download the latest
Eudora Lite or Pegasus and go to it.

We all have our favorite email software and it often is what we have
learned to use. You gotta have a look at the new offerings, however, to
get all the good stuff. As I said, Eudora Lite is free and the latest
version has very capable filtering.

Pegasus, also free, has better filtering than even Eudora Pro, but
unless some of its other features are important to you, it probably
isn't worth the learning curve for everyday use. I spent the time, as a
former Eudora user, but, what the heck, I have the time. That's what
retirement is all about. 8^)

Can't speak for the MAC platform, but you PC users, out there, get to
Eudora Lite (recent versions) and see how easy it is! (And, you can't
beat the price!)

Now, let's get back on topic and hope this expanded subject header
disappears.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer