Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:13:11 -0700

On 30 Nov 97,  Steve Hickel wrote:

> I vote keep leica in subject. I found out how to filter in Eudora
> light.

The Leica word need not be in the subject for your Eudora Lite filter
to work, Steve. That's the point. Spend a bit of time with it and it'll
become clear. Not difficult. Filter on the "Leica-Users" in other
header fields where it is normally even when it isn't in the subject
header.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer