Subject: Re: Tri-X @ 200
From: Oldleica@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 14:13:45 -0500 (EST)

Dear (is it FWIW?)
Thank you (and others) for your response. No i don't believe there is any one
technique for choosing film, EI, and developement. My reason for the question
was  a curiousity for what others are doing which you responded eloquently
and with a sense of humor. I've shot Tri-x at 400 for many years (with no
exposure meter) and the bulk my portfolio is from this. I'm curious does
anyone no what Cartier Bresson Does?