Subject: Re: Re: Different perception with M or R
From: Oldleica@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 14:30:40 -0500 (EST)

I'm a fullframe enthusiast. Inspired by a Bresson article in Modern
Photography in the early the 70's. After reading it I taped my Nikon F black
(I didn't have a Leica then) used only a fifty lens with no meter and went
out to practice my chops. For me it was a tremendous education. It was tight
I always new what I was getting but I didn't realize what I was missing when
I switched to a rangefinder. I like the subconscious spontinaety of not
knowing whats happening at the edges of the frame and the rangefinder really
does allow you to rapore with the subject. I still use slrs when i want to
know what's happening on the edges. Haven't tried a visoflex yet