Subject: Re: More on R4
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 09:54:55 -0500

"TM  wrote:

<<<I finally took the plunge and ordered a black and chromium  R8 from Eli
at Wall Street Camera on Monday and it arrived yesterday. It feels solid
and the controls are so much easier to access, and are much, much better
placed than those on the R predecessors! The viewfinder is outstanding as
well! The R8 feels similar to the M6 I bought new 2 years ago in solidness.
I have no doubt that the R8 will be much greater>>>>>>

Hey Guys,

Don't you just love it! :)

Another R8 champion! :)  And a year ago it was amazing all the nay sayers,
whiners and whimps with more nickle and dime complaints without even having
the camera in their hands and making negative vibes merely from looking at
a picture.

Hey I know we may not yet be out of the woods for certain longevity items,
however at this point the clan is building and each new convert comes to
the same conclusion the M6 and R8 are truly beautiful family!

OK OK I'm bias, but I still love her with great passion. We are beginning
to overcome!:):)

ted