Subject: Re: More on R4
From: "TM" <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 06:23:22 -0800

You're entirely right, Eric! I bought a new R7 and its motor drive more than
a year ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I finally took the
plunge and ordered a black and chromium  R8 from Eli at Wall Street Camera
on Monday and it arrived yesterday. It feels solid and the controls are so
much easier to access, and are much, much better placed than those on the R
predecessors! The viewfinder is outstanding as well! The R8 feels similar to
the M6 I bought new 2 years ago in solidness. I have no doubt that the R8
will be much greater to use with my Metz CT 64! Bravo to Leica for its
ingenuity and engineering quality!