Subject: Re: Objective info request
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:46:10 -0500

I have a Leitz Microscope, Circa 1919, and the objectives have only a single
number- Call Leica in NJ and get the number for their microscope division-
the fellow there gave me the age and model information on my 'scope from the
serial number! Sounds like a newer to me. Incidentally, I have been looking
for both oculars and objectives for mine- where did you come across your
lens?
I use mine with my Leicaflex and a Honeywell Pentax microscope adaptor and
T-Ring! Works great!