Subject: Re: Digital Darkroom/Off topic
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 10:39:21 -0600

At 09:29 AM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
> 2.) HP Vectra VL P2,
>266Mhz, 256MB memory, Matrox Millennium II graphics card; i.e. fully
>loaded. 3.) Compaq P70 Monitor. 4.) Epson Stylus Photo. 5.)  Adobe
>Photoshop V4.1!

Tom,

You'll love Photoshop 4. Make sure you learn how to use actions right away!
Makes preparing photos for the web more automated.

But a PC? Oh, Tom, a Mac is the Leica of computers! :-)

My cousin makes to board in the Mattrox Millenium cards.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Those with all of the answers are those who have stopped asking questions.