Subject: Re: 2nd M body
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 09:47:41 -0600

At 02:00 PM 11/22/97 +0800, you wrote:

>Is $1,100.00 a reasonable price to pay for a good condition unit.
>How is the repairability of the M2 and are there still parts available for
>it ?

I've been thinking about that too. I've thought maybe a good second body
doesn't need to have a meter, but the prices of M4-Ps and M4-2s are too
close to a good use M6. It doesn't make any sense to me to give up the
functionality of a meter. I need to work too fast to have to meter with one
camera and then shoot with another.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch