Subject: Re: Leica M6 handgrip
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:23:43 +0100

>Subject: Leica M6 handgrip
>
>Hello Luggers,
>
>Does anyone know or have an idea how much the leica m6 handgrip costs ?
>
>Is this a new item ?

No not really, it was introduced at the 1996 Photokina. I had the
opportunity to fondle one.
Looks very nice, matches the camera nicely. It's only drawback (for me) is
the fac that it's almost entirely out of plastic.
I have the GMP M-Grip, I prefer this one.

>How is the grip/handling once this accessory is installed ?

Handling is fine, tripod bush is centered which is great. When using the
1.4/75 or the 2.0/90 it's a good add-on. When I use my 2.0/35 I find it
cumbersome.

=========
Bert Keuken