Subject: Shortwave radio Interview
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:17:03 -0500

Hi LUGgers,

If you have access to a shortwave radio and want to hear an interview
of me (in English) and my work as a photographer, the times and
frequencies are listed below.

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador
******************* Start of Forwarded Message *****************

As I've mentioned, the interviews we did together are being aired this
week.  As I reviewed them, I was pleased that I didn't have to cut out
even one word!  You and yours can hear Inside HCJB on the North
American release at Quito time (same as USA EST) 9:00 p.m. Friday
evening.  Also three hours later.  Those two are both at 9745 and 21455
kHz on your shortwave dial.

The program airs earlier to both Europe and the South Pacific, at 0800
and 2000 UTC to the former and at 1000 to the latter.  In the same
order the frequencies are 9365, 12015 and 9645.
- -------
Ringing out the glad news--from the Andes to the world!
pbell@hcjb.org.ec                                  Matthew 6.33
******************* End of Forwarded Message *******************