Subject: Walter Hoine
From: BJF111@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 15:31:04 -0500 (EST)

To those of us who knew Walter when he was technical rep at Leaic and friend
to all who used Leica and who attended the Leica school on 32nd andPark ave,
along with Walter and John Brooks, way back when.

	We are putting together a walter hoine collection in his town in Germany, at
the Museum fur Kunst und Kulturgeschichte, Dortmund. We aare looking for the
donation of a print or two to be put into the new collection that the museum
is building, and any anectdotes about walter you might have.

	To those who listen to short wave. Keep an ear out for radio deutchevella,
where he is being interviewed about his two lives: His early life in germany,
and his second life in america. It should be interested. Please contact me
via email at BJF111@aol.com Looking forward to responses.