Subject: Ian Stanley's Request (Off Topic)
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:19:49 -0800 (PST)

At 12:12 PM 19/03/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi- I'm not in Vancouver but I have a phone book.  Graham Milne's fax
>number is listed in the white pages as 929-5552. Their yellow pages ad
>gives their phone number as 990-9218.
     <SNIP>
>John Poirier

Ian:

I'n not in Vancouver either, but I am in Victoria - about 70 miles away. No
company is known to the phone company as CIBACHROME ONLY, but I did get hold
of Graham Milne by faxing him at the numer you gave: 604-984-8638!

Since other LugNuts use Cibachrome, and you reccommend them so highly, I'll
repeat what they faxed back.

- -------------(Those not interested should press DELETE/TRASH now!)--------------

Graham Milne Photo-Lab:      ---WE MOVED---

    "After over 21 years on Cambie Street... we have scaled down to a
cottage industry, concentrating on established clients, referrals and mail
order. We also moved to a non-public location, which allows us to work
totally flexible hours.

    For cukstomers across the country, our mail order system has been
working out well.

    Our one and only product is still museum quality, hand printed
Cibachrome/Ilfochrome prints.

    We remain available for consultation by appointment only.  No Drop-ins.
Weekdays, between 10:00 and 6:00. Saturdays possible."

TELEPHONE:  (604) 990-9218  (Voice only)

FAX         (604) 984-8638  (Not listed on sheet, but it works!)

MAILING
ADDRESS:    Graham Milne Photo Lab
            PO Box 86495 STN MAIN
            North Vancouver, B.C.
            CANADA               V7L 4L1

SHIPPING:   Graham Milne Photo Lab
            710 West 17th Street
            North Vancouver, B.C.
            CANADA               V7M 1W2

   NOTE:    (end of lane between 1721 & 1737 Beswicke Avenue)
            PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO THIS ADDRESS!

e-Mail:     graham_milne@minlink.bc.ca

The white-pages number John gave above is likely their home number, and they
probably wouldn't wish it to be used.

Hope this helps.

David Young             |  The customer is always right.
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  Stubborn, ignorant perhaps, even
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  abysmally stupid.  But NEVER wrong!