Subject: Re: Lens cap was: Airport Security?
From: Bob Parsons <bobp@dodo.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 00:28:25 +0000

Richard Clompus wrote"

<snip>
>Fortunately I try to remember to take the lens cap off before I take any
>pictures - at least most of the time <bg>.

Reminds me of the time I went into a shop to have a first look at an M6.

By their attitude I could tell the three assistants obviously had some form
of wager going on. No sooner had I picked up the camera, looked through the
finder and at the same time removed the lens cap, one shouted, "I've won!"

They all laughed and explained the wager was: Is the next person who comes
in and asks to look at an M6 a user or a time waster. The assistant who had
bet on a user had won.

Did I buy the camera? No not then, so I guess I was a time waster <bg>

Bob Parsons.