Subject: R8 "F" mode
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:20:22 +0000

><Guess I'll use the company Lumedynes for a while and use the R8's built
>in flash meter.

I did my first shoot yesterday using studio strobes and compared the "F"
setting to the reading my Minolta auto IV gave and they were identical.
Pretty impressive performance on the R8's flash metering capabilities, I
think.

The camera still works so I guess the voltage rating is not to high from
my strobes.  :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto