Subject: Re: Ted & Sniping and R8s!
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:08:34 +0000

>A big question, I need a good TTL flash that does fill flash to go with =
the
>R8. So, what do you all recommend?

I second this request.

>Tips from you R8 owners on how to be patient waiting for a winder would be
>most appreciated, too.

This, I am afraid, is one of the great mysteries of life.  :)

Aren=B9t the 180 and 90 wonderful pieces of glass.  I occasionally =
find myself missing the way my old EOS 1 handled, and the 6 fps =
motor, but I do not miss the glass.   This Leica stuff is =
outstanding!!

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto