Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 12 Nov 97 18:16:00 GMT

If any of us do leave this Group, in a huff, or otherwise, what do we take
with us?
How about the cameras over $1000 first,
then the heavy stuff,
then the other stuff...

er,
Is this the right question???

Jem
 ----------
From: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
To: KIMEJ44; 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Date: 11 November 1997 09:19

The last time I checked,  this was the Leica User's Group, not the Poor
Eric Support Group.

I remember the last time he got in a snit and left LUG in a huff.  Is
this a pattern developing?

I got a good laugh, and continue to get a good laugh, at Eric thinking
his presence on the LUG is important enough to merit a vote by the LUG
membership.

If Eric can't make his own decisions, who is the LUG membership to make
it for him?

No Eric, I don't care if you are on the LUG or not, but why should you
think that your presence is  important enough for a vote?   We haven't
voted on anything else. Why vote on you?

Its laughable.   Aren't we taking ourselves a little bit too seriously?

Stay if you want to, or go if you want to, but why bother everyone else
with it?

Regards, even to Eric,

Stephen

PS.  I'm thinking of going to Starbucks in the morning, but I am willing
to put it to a LUG vote.