Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:38:08 -0500

Shooot! I you leave, I will too! I read this madness mainly because of these
two reasons:
one, you can learn more here, in one day, than you can glean in a whole
month schmoozing with the guys at the camera store. Sorta like a Mensa
meeting without the pretensions.
Two, I refuse to be offended by an honest difference of opinion; and, if
there is a concerted effort to be mean or nasty, my browser DELETE button
works just fine.
Hang in there.