Subject: Airport Security?
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:26:04 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I do a lot of traveling to lecture professionally and always try to take a
Leica M6 or Contax T2/TVS.  God bless the folks who do the airport security
inspections to keep us safe - but they don't know what a rangefinder camera
is all about.  More than half of the time, the inspectors look through the
viewfinder and don't take the lens cap off.

Fortunately I try to remember to take the lens cap off before I take any
pictures - at least most of the time <bg>.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA