Subject: Need Metz Flash Recommendation
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:04:19 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

After buying a Leica R8 and a few lenses, I have finally decided I need a
small flash for this great camera.  I use a Vivitar 283 and it has been a
great flash to put on top of the M6 for years.  However, there is a sale on
the SCA3000 adapters for the Metz flashes - actually the adapters are free.

I need a flash that will mount on the hotshoe of the R8.  I have read about
the 32MZ, 40MZ and 50MZ series from Metz.  Can anyone make a recommendation
for a flash that is powerful, zoom head and even perhaps with two flash
tubes for fill in and bounce at the same time?

Thanks.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA