Subject: Re: Need Metz Flash Recommendation
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:45:32 -0600

At 08:04 AM 11/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>great flash to put on top of the M6 for years.=A0 However, there is a sale=
 on
>the SCA3000 adapters for the Metz flashes - actually the adapters are free.

Where? How do I find this deal? Thanks.

And I would strongly recommend against using a 283 with electronic (i.e.
dedicated flash systems) cameras. Unlike the 285, the 283 has a high
trigger voltage. It's been known to fry cameras just mounting it on the
camera turned on.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a=20
child.

Ron Wild