Subject: on the run
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:24:24 -0800

I thought about buying the M for a long time before I made the plunge.
One of the things that bothered me about the camera is the film loading
system.  It seems clumsy and awkward compared to any other 35mm system
that I've used.  Now that I'm committed, how in the heck do you load it
on the run?  I can load my Nikons almost with my eyes closed, but I feel
like I'm all thumbs with my M6.
jack gottlob