Subject: I need some film recommendations.
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:51:13 -0800

<<Now I need a recommendation.  I usually blow my
stuff up to 11x14 and rarely but occassionally 16x20.  Please let me
know what type of print film you would recommend for me use.>>

Since you like Fuji, have you tried Reala or Super G?

For balance of speed and enlargeability of people images, I really like Fuji NHG400.  I understand that it is being changed to NHGII 800 in the near future.

For available light, my top choice is PMZ 1000, shot at 800.  It is marvelous for mixed light.

Bob