Subject: One day's work
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:45:18 -0500

Harrison wrote:

<<<<I have just posted an update to my site with photos showing the type of
 varying things a magazine photographer like me shoots during the course
of one day in the field.>>>>>>

Looking good Harrison my man!!! :)

Very nice and an excellent idea by the responses. I'm sure it will
enlighten many as to the quality and work habits of photographers on the
LUG.  It is an excellent way to teach those who wish to learn how
assignmnts are shot and what is the motivating elements you look for.

Besides it's a great way to show how you use your Leicas to the best
advantage.

Look forward to the next one.

ted