Subject: Re: Summicrons on CLE
From: Jorge Fernandez <Jorge.Fernandez@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 07 Nov 1997 06:27:57 -0500

     Hi Vince,

     I honestly did not want to damage the lens. However, I never
     considered that the rear ring might unscrew. I don't have the lens in
     front of me. Have you tried this? I had a similar problem with the
     35/1.4 on my CLE and again I used hyperfocal focus. I never thought
     twice about it since that camera is mainly used for candid point and
     shooting.

     Cheers,
     Jorge