Subject: Viso Questions
From: Jorge Fernandez <Jorge.Fernandez@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 06 Nov 1997 11:43:43 -0500

     Hello Thomas,

     I'm sorry if this message gets through with a bit of a delay, that's
     how I get my Digest mail. Anyway, someone had mentioned the
     possibility of using a Viso on the CL. Well, I can tell you that I use
     my Viso II on the M6 and also on the CLE. I prefer the CLE because I
     can get aperture priority auto-exposures without needing to go to the
     viewfinder or unnecessary exposure compensating calculations. I can
     even go +/-2stop brackets while in Auto. The CLE/Viso/straight chimney
     combination for closeups works pretty well for me (of course always on
     a solid tripod). I also use the 200/4 on the VII with the 90deg
     finder, but for that combo, I prefer the more balanced feel of the M6
     (for handheld work).

     Hope this helps,
     Jorge