Subject: Re: Harrison McClary/ '98 Leica Seminar
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 21:04:32 +0000

Ted wrote:
>OK Harrison, there isn't any excuse you can't come along and help the old
>guy here out with your wisdom! :) Hey old buddy, it's just up the coast
>from you. :) Besides we old time UPI'ers have to shake hands.:)

Ted,  I would love to meet you.  Esp. since you survived working for
UnPaidInvoice, a great organazation - as long as you were not to
concerned about where the next meal was coming from - but one many of the
finest photographers I have ever known worked for at some point in their
career.

Then Bill wrote:
>Ted when is this shindig going to be.  Mabe Harrison and I could drive up
>together. What about that Harrison?

Sounds like a plan to me.  Maybe we could start a caravan, you know meet
up with other LUG members on the way north and ambush those poor
unsuspecting yankees.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto